Diana Peña has invested in and sold real estate for over 25 years. She consistently ranks at the top of her industry and is considered one of the region’s top real estate professionals. Diana ranked 6th amongst all Northern California Re/Max Gold agent’s, for volume sold, in 2014. She has a stellar track record when representing both the Seller and buyer in many of her transactions. Ranked #1 RE/MAX Gold agent in Folsom in 2013 and 2014.
As a local and regional expert with in depth knowledge of the community, Diana is a Folsom Chamber of Commerce Board member and a respected community activist. Diana’s mission is “to work diligently and strategically with her clients to effectively meet their real estate goals”. Her seasoned sales and creative marketing skills enable her sellers to sell their home at its peak value. In addition, her well proven negotiating skills enable her buyer’s to maximize their return on investment. Diana embraces the fact that “the art of the deal” requires forward thinking and perpetual understanding to meet the expectations of today’s sophisticated client’s.
Diana has enjoyed successful and fruitful employment with “Fortune 500” companies. This training ground and experience provided her with the platform she applies when negotiating contracts and building lifelong relationships.
- Ranked #6 of all Northern California Re/Max agents in 2014
- Over $100 Million in Career Sales – 2004 to Present
- Re/Max Gold Folsom #1 Agent 2013 and 2014
- Re/Max Gold Hall of Fame Agent
- Multi-Year Million Dollar Producer
- Re/Max Gold Platinum Club
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified
- Member – National Association of Realtors
- Member – Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Member – Women Council of Realtors
- Board of Directors – Folsom Chamber of Commerce since 2009
- Active Chamber Member Since 2004
- Serving Friends and Family for over 13 years
- Resident of the Folsom, Empire Ranch community
- Charitable Contributions